2021, I love you!!
I am so grateful for all that you taught me!!
I will take all the lessons with me for the rest of my life and build on it forever!!
Here are 12 lessons I learned in 2021:
1. Support is always available. And it can come from the most unexpected of places.
2. Show up for others the way you want them to show up for you. Even if you are being ignored, blocked or ghosted.
3. Even when you are being the most loving, kind, joyful and generous person you have ever been, people will still ignore, block or ghost you.
4. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Love and appreciate them all as if they are in your life for a lifetime and set them free if they are not.
5. Relationships begin where the last one ended. End it with love and love will be yours.
6. The extend to which you can love yourself, is the extend to which you can love another. Love yourself unconditionally.
7. Unconditional love exists.
8. Have standards. And keep them.
9. There are parts of the journey of life where no coach, no teacher, no guide can guide you through. Those moments you have to go through alone so that you can learn how to lead yourself.
10. Learning how to lead yourself is a privilege given to many, but only taken by a few.
11. Confidence and self-esteem are two very different things. You can be and feel confident, whilst carrying the remnants of low self-esteem. Low self-esteem can prevent you from opening your heart to receiving more love, joy and abundance, no matter how confident you are.
12. You are a Goddess!! 😍
Hi, I am Nicole!
And I believe life is beautiful.
If you were to look at the world today, it would be easy to tell yourself otherwise. Some people will even try to convince you the world is a horrible place to be.
I have learned though, that no matter how hard life gets, there is always something beautiful to lay our eyes upon.
That beauty is love.
And that love is what has the power to transform the world.