Anyone else feeling as if the end of 2021 is the end of a lifetime?
When I was 26 I received a premonition from my guides that I was going to die at the age of 36. The year before I turned 36 I asked myself “If I really had just one more year to live, what would I do?” The answer: “I would leave a legacy”. Which, back then, meant sharing my story. Three months later I was invited to share my story in the book Set Sail: Shine your Light, Activate your Ascension, Ignite your Income. Live your Legacy.
With my story now forever printed in a book, the part of me that wanted to share that story felt heard and seen and thus started to fade away. This was also the part of me that identified with lack, pain, worry, doubt, limitations, loneliness, separation, mistrust, insecurity, tension, pressure, inability to love, be loved and receive love, chasing, debt, guilt, shame, stress, sacrifice, anger, heart ache and sickness.
In a world where all of the above is considered normal and unavoidable, having a different perspective can make you feel out of place. What I learned though is that our true identity is love, joy, clarity, certainty, freedom, union, peace, abundance, innocence, health, wisdom, beauty, happiness, laughter, intimacy and connection.
And all of that starts … from within.
(click to read more)
2021, I love you!!
I am so grateful for all that you taught me!!
I will take all the lessons with me for the rest of my life and build on it forever!!
Here are 12 lessons I learned in 2021:
1. Support is always available. And it can come from the most unexpected of places.
2. Show up for others the way you want them to show up for you. Even if you are being ignored, blocked or ghosted.
3. Even when you are being the most loving, kind, joyful and generous person you have ever been, people will still ignore, block or ghost you.
4. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Love and appreciate them all as if they are in your life for a lifetime and set them free if they are not.
5. Relationships begin where the last one ended. End it with love and love will be yours.
6. The extend to which you can love yourself, is the extend to which you can love another. Love yourself unconditionally.
7. Unconditional love exists.
8. Have standards. And keep them.
9. There are parts of the journey of life where no coach, no teacher, no guide can guide you through. Those moments you have to go through alone so that you can learn how to lead yourself.
10. Learning how to lead yourself is a privilege given to many, but only taken by a few.
11. Confidence and self-esteem are two very different things. You can be and feel confident, whilst carrying the remnants of low self-esteem. Low self-esteem can prevent you from opening your heart to receiving more love, joy and abundance, no matter how confident you are.
12. You are a Goddess!! 😍
The Christmas I decided to skip became a Christmas I will cherish forever.
No fancy meals.
No party people.
But the beauty, love, wisdom and joy I felt from within were unlike anything I have ever experienced before.
Last week I shared with you that I had made a mistake in my business.
On the surface this mistake was about the renaming and rebranding of my services.
Underneath it, it was about sooooo much more!! 🤯
I decided to go ahead with this renaming and rebranding even though it didn’t feel fully aligned for me and we launched it on 11/11.
Four weeks later I felt exhausted and depleted and realised my mistake. 🙄
“This”, I told myself, “Is what you guide others through. So it’s time to apply your own teachings to yourself and listen carefully for the guidance of your soul.”
To hear that guidance, you need to “empty yourself” from old stories of unworthiness, so that you become a super clear receiver for the guidance.
This time, that emptying seemed to take forever.
And just when I began loosing my patience with myself and the old stories started to creep back in … my soul poured a new dream through me! 😍
Right on Christmas day… 🎄
… the love
… the beauty
… the wisdom
… the joy
… of a NEW DREAM poured through me!!
The experience took me beyond time and space into the moment and place of my future self who was living that dream.
I could feel every emotion and hear every thought.
I could see the faces of people with me and feel their presence next to me.
It was so beautiful!!! ❤️
The receiving of this dream I will cherish forever!!! ❤️
Today I reversed back to the original names of my services. One of which is Forest Dream.
It is no coincidence that I am experiencing exactly what I am being called to guide others through!!
🌳 One spot remains in January for Forest Dream, a Celtic shamanic vision quest for dreamers, visionaries and conscious leaders.
🧚 Let your inner fairy guide you deep into the forest of dreams & show you what your soul has in store for you.
➡️ Contact us to learn more.
Hi, I am Nicole!
And I believe life is beautiful.
If you were to look at the world today, it would be easy to tell yourself otherwise. Some people will even try to convince you the world is a horrible place to be.
I have learned though, that no matter how hard life gets, there is always something beautiful to lay our eyes upon.
That beauty is love.
And that love is what has the power to transform the world.